We just had our new class in the first week of March, and here is part of what we have learned:
– Yo tengo hanbre (I’m hungry)
– Me puedes dar un boli por favor? (Can I have a pen please?)
– Cual es tu animal preferido? (Which is your favorite animal?)
As our class continued, here is some new brief summary for the latest class in Berkley Hall:
– Que dia es hoy?
– Hoy es Martes veinticuatro(24) de Febrero
– Me puedes dar una galleta por favor?
– Shyla es una chica excelente
– Liama es una chica excelente
– Gaby es una chica excelente y siempre lo seran.
Our outreach program in Berkley Hall Private School was a great experience for the students. We had great fun in learning Spanish vocabulary and sentences.
Here are the summary of our class: