Accelerated program in Mathematics,
supported by faculty and staff of
UCLA Department of Mathematics
UCLA Math Circle
Official Site for
WorldSpeak is Internationally Accredited Elementary School specialized in Mathematics and Language Immersion. UCLA Math Circle is offered as part of Worldspeak Math program to our full-time students and as after school class to students from other schools interested in deeper Mathematics.
It is an intensive math program based on the UCLA Math Circle curriculum written by the LAMC Director Dr. Olga Radko and LAMC Chief Curriculum Developer Dr. Oleg Gleizer.
It helps children develop mathematical thinking and acquire deep understanding of mathematical concepts, which is essential in succeeding in math and life in the future.
The program is fun and entertaining, engaging and interesting.
WorldSpeak teaching team:
– Dr. Oleg Gleizer, UCLA Math Circle Curriculum Director
– Dr. Luminita Vese, UCLA Math Professor
– Teacher Taylor (Taylor Womack), UCLA Math Circle Instructor
– Teacher Sally (Sally D’Armas), WorldSpeak 1-5 grade Teacher
– Teacher Eli (Eli Jaffe), UCLA Math Circle Instructor
– Angelika Getmanchouk, Head of School for WorldSpeak Elementary
TK and Kindergarten: WorldSpeak designed Curriculum
1st–2nd grade: Early Elementary UCLA Circle
3rd–4th grade: Early Elementary UCLA Circle and Junior UCLA Circle
4th–5th grade: Junior UCLA Circle
International Math Kangaroo preparation classes offered for grades 1 through 5.
It is a great opportunity for your children to become national champions!
Math Circle + Math Kangaroo Prep:
To sign up for the program and new students evaluation class,
please email AngelikaMoscow@GMail.com
with the following info:
– Child’s Name, Age, School Name and Grade
– Parents’ names and Telephone numbers
– Both Parents Email Addresses
– Class time and Day
NEW STUDENTS enrollment will be confirmed by Math Circle teaching team after the first class, which will be used as an assessment class for NEW STUDENTS.
JOIN the community of mathematically inclined children and have fun with Math!