After-school program has most of what WorldSpeak language immersion school for gifted has to offer.
- Safe and comfortable atmosphere with small teacher to student ratio
- Advanced Math program and preparation for Math competition
- Language Immersion Classes: Spanish and Chinese
- Homework club to make sure the work is finished before going home
- STEM Classes with an emphasis in Math Olympiads, Hands-on Science projects, and Coding
- Development activities and fun learning
• (if available) pick up from your school ground
• Hands on Science projects and Coding
• Chess games
• Preparation for AMC (American Math Competition), Math Kangaroo Competition
• Chinese / Spanish classes:
o Art and Craft (Gallery presentations at the end of each month)
o Dance, creative movement, yoga in the language
o Cooking class in the language
• Homework club
1. Full-time languages after school 3pm-5:30pm: please, inquire for details.
2. Specialty classes. Math Circle Satellite: $250/month/once a week.
Math class is 2 days/week to prepare for AMC, International Kangaroo Math Competitions.
How to apply:
1. Entrance interview. Bring your child to visit WorldSpeak school for an interview and meet your teacher: Math, Chess, Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian or German. Math exam is required for Math Circle class.
2. Register with your 2 last months tuition. It is a non-refundable fee and applies to your last 2 months in the program.
To learn more about the program, please email the following information to WordSpeak Admission Director Angelika Putintseva at AngelikaMoscow@gmail.com
(You will receive the confirmation for your contact.)
– Child’s Name and Date of Birth
– Child’s Current Grade
– Parents’ names
– Telephone numbers and Address
– Programs you are interested and Math grade level (for Math Circle class)
– When would you like to start your child’s enrollment
Merci. Gracias. Xie – Xie. Спасибо. Danke.