- Application Form: Application needs to carefully be filled out by parents, along with a recent photo.
- Application Fee: Once application has been completely filled out, please submit with a non-refundable application fee of $125.
- Interview: In order to be admitted into WorldSpeak, all families and students will be personally interviewed prior to enrollment.
- Transcript: Once a student is admitted, parents will be required to complete a Records Release Form and submit to prior school attended.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation will be required.
- Reserving and securing applicants place: Deposit must be submitted according to the tuition payment schedule.
- Mid-Year enrollment. Transfer from another school. With WorldSpeak’s unique curriculum setup and individualized approach, applicants are eligible to enroll at any time during the school year if student passed the admission interviews and is excepted for enrollment.